Thursday, November 20, 2008

Get Snuggie!

I saw the funniest TV infomercial this morning. It featured one of those made-up problems where people just can't get anything to work right. It's for those who can never seem to get warm and are always getting tangled up in blankets.

The answer: Snuggies

The video in the upper right is the best. I kept thinking of Friar Tuck (watch it, you'll understand).

Best of all, they double as a Halloween costume, just get a flat piece of wood and you're a monk!

2 comments:

Matt said...

So does that mean you do or don't want one for your birthday?.... cause I can take it back... I have the reciept...But seriously, I can relate to that video, not even Houdini could escape from a well wrapped knitted afghan...

Lost in Jello said...

We saw that commercial also, our favorite part was the whole family wrapped up in snuggies at the sports game. They looked like part of the nativity.