Monday, November 19, 2007

Like, no way!

From the really useless research department . . .

Researchers found that men's scores on general knowledge tests drop when they are shown photos of blonde women, the Sunday Times of London reported.

Upon further inspection, it was found that the test subjects were not distracted by the light hair, but driven by social stereotypes to "think blonde."


Lucky for me Becky is a beautiful brunette, otherwise I wouldn't be able to function at all around her!

(Please . . . no jokes about my current level of functionality)

2 comments:

Matt said...

I married a knockout blonde... oh well... Happy birthday by the way brother!!

Becky said...

I wonder if it goes the other way for women because I know I'm a lot more ditsy since I've married you, but that also might be connected to the number of kids we have, and they are all blond too, aaaahhhhhhh! I'm now in the club "DFL" Ditz for life (how do you spell that "D" word anyway, a-ha!