Monday, September 29, 2008

A Silent Killer - Golf

I hope Becky doesn't read this item. She'll never let me golf again. Here's just one of the seven golfing deaths you can read about by following the link:

1995 - Jean Potevan of Orleans, France was so irate after missing 3 straight puts that he threw his bag into a lake out of sheer frustration. Only problem: his car keys were also in the bag. He dove in and proceeded to drown after getting entangled in the weeds. According to his golf partner, his last words were “I’m going back for the keys, but I’m leaving the clubs down there.”

I'd never do anything potentially dangerous on the golf course, right sweetie?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Beware all flying gnats! Chris has a golf club and he will sacrifice his leg for the sport even if that is where you try to land.